![]() |
| Weight Jars |
I try to find motivational and inspiring songs that pertain to me and KT Perry's song Suddenly I See, is one that is growing on me and I am enjoying. It fits right now in this stage of the weight loss battle. Finally, I have opened my eyes to see what my weight has done to me and that I need to go about changing it once and for all. It feels like I have had blinders on for so many years and it is time to take them off and take charge of my life; who I am and who I want to be.
Today, I decided to weigh myself on the scale and see if I could push my luck a bit and lose some weight. Well, wouldn't you know, I lost 1.4 lbs! I am now officially down 5 lbs. This is where the picture of the Weight Jars comes in. I took a picture and posted it above. One jar represents the weight that I need to lose and say good-bye to. The other jar represents the weight that is gone and that I never want to see come back. It was a lot of fun making these jars and I am excited to see the progress that I make within the jars and changing over the stones once a week to show how much weight I have lost. I found this idea on Pinterest the other day and just went to the Dollar Store and bought all the necessary supplies. For some people buying smaller clothes is the best incentive for them but I prefer my jars, they are easy and inexpensive to make!
I look forward to the days ahead and all that I have to offer myself. I have been able to change my mindset on different things and now is the time that I will be putting it to the test. It is going to be difficult but I am being held accountable by a number of people so the only way from here is up and I cannot wait!
☼Ashley☼


I have seen this idea myself on Pinterest and plan to try it out. This just inspired me to DO IT!
ReplyDeleteI will even blog about it too!
All the best! You can do it!
Hi Amy! I found this on Pinterest, it is probably the same one we both saw! I was attempting to find something that motivated me because buying smaller clothing to attempt to use as a goal gives me no motivation. The idea of each stone representing one pound of fat is something that I think is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI bought all of the supplies at the dollar store and it cost me $9.00. How perfect is that? Good luck with your jars! I think it will be worth creating them for sure!