For the longest time I did not want to live life to the fullest. There were many factors that contributed but as a result my weight rose to the highest it ever has been. I decided not to go outside of the home for months at a time only to go to High School and come home. I have worked through many of those contributing factors and am pretty happy where I am now. So what is holding me back?
My weight. Simple as that.
I haven't been on a date since last November. I have never kayaked. I can't fit into a seat to go on a simple roller coaster ride. That is pretty tough to chew out of all my 'can'ts'. I have realized though in my short journey thus far that my can'ts will be changed as long as I keep at it and will be 'cans'. Isn't it better to CHOOSE not to do something as opposed to not being able to? That is the way I think that it should be.
Weight should not define who I am and what I can do. So, I have decided to take back my weight and my life. I am working towards being the person I want to be. After all, I only have one life and one body it is my time to show the world who I am. I am irreplaceable.
☼Ashley☼

You are right! You cannot be replaced!
ReplyDeleteIt's very wise of you to realise to have to change the things that are not allowing you to live life to the fullest. Many people don't realize that until they are much older and it's too late to change.
We all need those "ah ha" moments to make us dust ourselves off and get back into the game!
So, it's your turn at bat...what will you do? Hit a homerun or strike out! Go for the homer and run those bases!