My life has revolved around three major things lately. Work. School. Exercise. In that order. Work has been crazy but fun working with the Preschool 3 year olds.
Then there is college. I am taking 2 classes this semester which means commuting to the school twice a week and doing lots of projects for my classes.
Lastly, my exercise program which is new for me and I am loving it immensely. It is a challenge for me and trying to eat healthy with this program gives me a run for my money. Especially when trying to make new recipes for meals and snacks.
Then the weekends are filled with a number of different activities. Going to Philadelphia, weekends in Camden County, birthday parties, 5k color run, and the list goes on and on.
But my greatest love right now is that life lately is continuously changing. I feel so blessed to be able to do the things I am doing in life and to spend time with friends who I cherish and treasure their friendship. My life is busy but I life it that way and I would not have it any other way.




Sounds like you have a full plate! I get you on school and work I've been crazy with mine! I need to find time to exercise!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it Angel! I know sometimes it is tough balancing everything but if your body is important enough to you, you will make the time to exercise. Also, remember that if you slack on your body, everything else will be slacking too especially with work and school. Good luck, let me know how you make out!
ReplyDelete