Monday, September 2, 2013

September is Here

I cannot believe how quickly time has just flown by and September is already here. Before long the leaves will really begin to turn and the weather will be getting colder. Excited for the leaves and scenery changing, just not so keen on the idea of it getting colder. Other than the heat wave in July, there were no days where I was warm. I will just keep my hopes up for next year! 

I did so much over the last month in regards to my goals that a recap is in order! My goals from last month:
  1. Continue my running/walking I pretty much killed it this month and am at 131 miles with 3 days left in the 60 miles in 60 days challenge.
  2. Eat more fruits/veggies Nailed that one almost every day. Did more fruits than veggies but still got in 3-4 servings a day.
  3. New recipe each week Loved the enchiladas, and lemon bars. Not keen on the frozen fruit dessert.
  4. Find healthier alternatives for lunches Struggling a bit with this one
  5. Create more "me" time Did not happen at all, it looked like I was being lazy.
  6. Pit buddy We had an awesome month with great motivation!
  7. Posting on LoseIt forum Lagged at some points just because I was away and had nothing to say.
  8. No eating after 8pm The toughest challenge but totally worth it! Nailed it even with some slip ups during the month. I could continue this for a while.
Over all, a very decent month, I am pretty proud of myself and all that I accomplished. September goals are slightly different because I have done something that I may regret later in terms of a diet bet so I am kicking it in high gear this month. That means fewer goals for me but they are specific.
  1. Start and continue Turbo Fire during the month.
  2. Focus on ratio of fats/proteins/carbs. The program states to have a 20/40/40 ratio to get the best results.  I need to get as close to that number as possible.
  3. Eat more veggies!
  4. Do 9 minute missions every morning.

Those are my only goals for the month of September. What are your goals?

☺ Ashley☺

No comments:

Post a Comment