Life seems to throw out many two way streets. Sometimes I find myself standing there scratching my head wondering which way is going to be the best for me and even look to see if I can look ahead and pose ideas as to what is down each road.
My life had a monkey wrench thrown into it when I decided to go to Rider University. I made the decision to go to Community College and then went off to DeSales. This is where I had to back track because DeSales was not the right fit for me. So I was back at square one trying to decide where I wanted to go to finish my Bachelor's Degree, I chose Rider University.
It was one of the best decisions I have made thus far in my life. It has provided me with so much joy and happiness that I never thought I would gain back especially after being so depressed with my living arrangements. I was able to branch out when it came to meeting new people and I found a community on campus that I could share my Catholic faith with students who understood me. It provided me with my hope and raised my self esteem in a positive way.
It has positively changed my life in ways I never thought imaginable. I have found a group of friends who I consider my family, a Catholic family who supports me in everything I do and I feel so fortunate and blessed for my ever growing family. There is nothing more important to me than to have these people backing me and being able to share my life with them.
I may have had to go back and take a different path but it was certainly worth it. I would not change where I am for the world or the mistakes I made while taking that other path. That is what life is about, learning from what we did wrong and then backing up to go down the right path that we aim for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment