Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday Weigh In



Jumping on the Tuesday weigh in bandwagon with Julie and Amy and posting on their blogs!! I am hoping this will keep me more accountable to my weight and for continuing on my weight loss journey. So depending on weigh in day with LoseIt, I will be posting weekly blogs.


Lately I have been struggling with my eating and because my weight has been plateaued for a while. Rather than looking at all my successes I have been dwelling on my failures.  I wrote myself a letter last weekend so that it will remind me to continue working on my eating habits and not to give up on all the work I have done so far.


Weigh in:

3/29- 179.6
4/1- 185.4

That is +5.8 lbs in just over 1 week.

However, there are a lot of factors to take into consideration in that I just ran a half marathon on Sunday so my body is very sore and muscles are swollen. I also ate carb heavy the last few days. But it will come off!

Goals for this week:

  • Track everything
  • Walk every day
  • Mind my carbs/proteins/fats
  • Plan ahead

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, you have done so well this far and I am confident you have this under control. It's just a small hump in the road, but easily over come.

    So glad you joined Julie and I on Tuesday's weigh in! Can't wait to see how you do next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley-

    YOU are fantastic. The scale will never change that, and I hope you never forget it. I am confident that little blip is because you are SO FREAKING AWESOME and ran a HALF MARATHON (something I am afraid to do!). You are brave, beautiful, and I.. along with Amy and many others I'm sure, are here CHEERING YOU ON every step of the way!! <3

    ReplyDelete