2 weeks ago: 181 lbs
Today: 193.8 lbs
Holy crap! That is like a serious 12 lbs in 2 weeks! I know it is not 100% accurate but still that is a seriously scary jump in numbers. It certainly has me rethinking and retraining myself in a few different ways.
- Listen to your body to identify when if you are hungry or tired
- Determine whether you are hungry or thirsty
- Leave 2 hours between meals.
- Keep calm, the food will always be there!
- Get reorganized and plan, prep and plan!
So here I am, recommitting as of yesterday to get my butt in gear again. Am trying the Fast Metabolism Diet to see if that will help jump start things once again. I am going to try something I ignore normally and workout just as they say. Hopefully next week will be much nicer to me. But only I have control over that.
Here I go, jumping in to another week but I am taking back control! I can do this! Check out Julie and Amy while you are at it. :)



How are you doing? I lost 17 pounds from april 1 to april 30
ReplyDeleteAshley, I feel our souls might be connected in some ways. I, too, had a nasty gain in the past two weeks, despite my awesome miles logged in April!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is that I feel the gain is motivation to get things back in check, and like you said, prep and plan!!!!
I have full confidence those pounds are just dying to melt away soon!! :-)