Monday, April 7, 2014

April Photo's Week 1

Thanks to Amy over at Diary of a Fat Girl for posting this fun photo challenge. I think it can be done any month that you want but I decided to do it for the month of April. This is what the list is looking like.


The easiest way was to break it down by days and then put photos side by side so without further adieu, the first 7 days of pictures!

Day 1 Breakfast: egg white omelet, pork roll and sliced potato with ketchup. yummy!

Day 2 Workout gear: Sweatshirt, sneakers, pink technical shirt, capris and knee brace


Day 3 Water- Got in 3-16 oz water bottles and 3-32 oz waters = 144 oz!
Day 4 Breakfast- Whole wheat pancakes w/dark chocolate chips, 1 tbsp syrup and 1 c. skim milk

Day 5 Smile- Enjoying the great outdoors
Day 6 Movement- While running my 15k I took a picture of me hitting the pavement
Day 7 Fruit- One of my all time favorites. BANANAS!

What does a week of photos look like for your life?

2 comments:

  1. Great job Ashley! I have been sidelined with the stomach flu for the past week, but am working on catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures!! Those pancakes look DELISH!! :-)

    ReplyDelete