Sunday, April 27, 2014

28 Day Challenge


Over the past almost 2 years I have counted calories to drop the weight I have. But now I have gotten too complacent with my eating habits and I have stalled and gained some weight back. I tried the State of Slim plan and I failed at it miserably. I could not get past the idea of being in the same phase for more than one week at a time. It just did not work for me.

So my friend Jen looked into SOS and the Fast Metabolism Diet to see which one fit her lifestyle. She tried the Fast Metabolism Diet which has 3 phases that are cycled in one week. The first phase focuses on fruits and grains. Second phase is vegetables and protein. Third phase are a combination of the first two phases plus healthy fats/oils.

This program even tells you which exercises to do on each phase. Phase 1 is all cardio; walking, running. Phase 2 is all about weight lifting. Phase 3 is yoga, massage, stuff that centers you.

I decided that I needed a change, a challenge to get me going again. Here I am, day 1 starting of the 28 day challenge. Gone are my calorie counting days. Gone are my complete self control of what I eat. I am trusting the Fast Metabolism Diet to get the rest of my weight down. There is no cheating anymore, I am eating to the T. Here I go, jumping in to it, I am all in and ready to make a change. I am not sure what the results will be but stay tuned to hear about what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment