Recap of goals from October.
- Continue Turbo Fire throughout the month It was a struggle but I was able to stick with it
- Run 2 5k's - Color Run 10/5 and Borough Run 10/12 I did both and placed in the Borough Run!!
- Continue focus on ratio of fats/proteins/carbs It is a constant work in progress but I am able to see changes.
- Plank every day and record time Fail on my part. Did not happen
- Hit beast mode on all EOT challenges on LoseIt! Some challenges I did but not all
- Start a squat challenge for the month Failed at this one. Did not attempt it
- Continue preparing meals on Sundays Very easy to do and nailed it every time.
- Dedicate a weekend to just myself, taking care of my needs. That weekend was awesome, staying in my pajamas, cleaning my room. Just what I needed to do!
- Drop 5 lbs Lost 2 lbs this month
- Go for a bike ride on Wednesday's My bike is collecting cob webs. I did not even try to get out.
I have decided that this month is going to be different. My goals for the month are actually going to be for the next two months since we are going in to the holiday season with 2 major holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas).
I want to see myself hit the 175 lb mark on the scale come January 1st.
Goals for November and December:
- Write EVERYTHING down I eat.
- Absolutely no candy.
- Get rid of more carbs.
- Turbo Fire every day.
- Participate in Team Relay every weekend.
- Do not eat anything made by family (pumpkin pie cake)
- Resist temptation and record it for later use.
- Limit time on computer and be active
- Continue to meal plan for the rest of the year
- Allow cheat days on weigh in days.
- Be thankful for something each day.
- Vary more of my snack foods.


No comments:
Post a Comment