Tuesday, December 3, 2013

First Time Video

So my sister Stevie, owns her own gym which caters to women only. I go down there about once a month and workout or get a nice massage. It is a really nice place and she has been in business for a number of years now and have moved a few times because of a need for more space for her clients and the workouts she offers.

Once a week Stevie puts up a video of some tips that will help clients during the week or some minor changes that may help improve their diet/exercise regime. We were all home for Thanksgiving so she decided that I would be the perfect 'guest' for the video this week. It is my first time on actual video and I think I did pretty good for a first time. It was about the holidays and how to stay on track during the next month or so with holiday parties, Christmas and New Years. So check it out, let me know what you think!!




No comments:

Post a Comment