Friday, December 20, 2013

Spreading Christmas Through Ornaments!


Fellow blogging friends of mine Jennifer and Jenny decided to host an Ornament Swap in which they invited other bloggers to join up, then they gave us partners and it was our task to get to know our partners over a few weeks. I would certainly check out Jennifer and Jenny's blogs if you have not already. These ladies are pretty fabulous!! What a great job they did with the Ornament Swap.


I was very fortunate to have a wonderful partner named Katie. She blogs over at Big Apple Girl and is so good at paying attention to detail and I am pretty sure has read almost all of my blog posts to see who I am as a person. I was thoroughly surprised to receive my ornament and then be able to open it up not knowing what to expect. I almost started crying because this ornament has to be my all time favorite and came at such a great time. I was losing steam with my weight loss and my journey but Katie has re-motivated me to keep going on.


Can I say... COOLEST ORNAMENT EVER!!! 

I really enjoyed chatting with Katie and getting to know her over the past few weeks. She has encouraged me to share some of my other talents with all you blog folks so the next blog post will be about one of my hobbies.. You will not want to miss it! Make sure to go and look at all the other ornaments that were sent to my blogger friends either through Jenny or Jennifer's link ups! If you were not a part of it this year, I highly recommend participating next year. This is going to be a new Christmas tradition for me.

2 comments:

  1. how great!! that ornament is perfect! and that's definitely what it is all about :) thanks for participating and for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that ornament!!! thanks for participating - it was fun!

    ReplyDelete