I put a hold on my membership for three months because I had started TurboFire and did not want to lose my last month membership. So I started up again on Wednesday. I have a deeper appreciation for the gym and have realized how vital it is in my own life and that
Today was one of my favorite challenges because it forced me to be uncomfortable. I dragged myself out of bed before work to go to Spin class. So I made it to the 6am class and then the challenge for the day was to run your fastest mile. I did that today and have beat all previous records that I have personally held. I started a year ago with completing the 1 mile in 19 minutes. This morning I was able to run 1 mile in 10:19. It is my personal best and I am very proud of myself for having come so far in the last year. With the end of the year coming up, what are you proud of? What is something that you have accomplished in the past year or have noticed a change in?



Great job on your mile! Popping over and following from the link up today! My elf doesn't have a blog so I didn't have anyone to swap with but I did get a post up about my story and things that have been working for me.
ReplyDelete