During the past four weeks I was privileged to have been part of the Elf4Health challenge run by two great women. I stumbled across this challenge from another blog that I was following. It is amazing how wonderful these blogs can be to help lead you to something wonderful and exciting!
I was partnered up with another Elf, one for the first two weeks and a second for the last two weeks. Both elves were great support systems and I really enjoyed communicating with them. My first elf really got me going on the right track though and encouraged me to hit all of the challenges laid out for us.
When I tell you there was a great support system, I really mean it. Not only did I have awesome elves but there was even a Facebook group created so that we could share our pictures of us completing the challenges. It was great to see how people took the challenges and went in so many different directions and made each challenge their own.
Below is a list of challenges that we completed through the four weeks. If you run across this challenge next year, make sure to sign up! I will be on the lookout next year for this challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment