This surprises the heck out of me because I did not stick to my meal plan to the T especially when measuring out my food a few times during the week, I would feel nauseous after eating because I ate too much and some of the food was heavier as far as ingredients. Also, not drinking as much water as I should have been throughout the week put a wrench in things. However, those 1 1/2 hour beach walks during the week seemed to do its job along with being more active than I am at home.
All in all, not such a bad two weeks in Cape May. I am officially down 20 lbs and looking forward to continue my winning streak with my weight!
☼Ashley☼

Good for you!
ReplyDeleteWeighing everyday is not always the best judgement I find. I weight once a week with my group. Typically, people weight less in the morning than in the evening....like 2-3 pounds difference!
Sometimes it's not all about the numbers....take into consideration how your clothes feel, etc!
So proud of you...keep it up!
Woot! That's awesome! I weight 2-3 pounds different every morning, even when I weigh at the same time. I'm very inconsistent with my water intake, though, so I'm sure this has something to do with it. Keep rockin' it! You're doing so well!
ReplyDelete