Some people set goals daily, monthly, long term or a combination of the three. It all depends on who the person is and what best suits their own life. Personally, I am better with a long term goal and then monthly goals to help me get there.
My goal has and will continue to be to wear size 10 pants and weigh about 150 lbs. My eyes are set there and I am determined to get there one way or another.
This past year has been filled with so many great accomplishments of goals that I did not realize I even had. Over the past year I have lost an additional 40 lbs!! That means I am just shy of 30 lbs to goal. I have tried a large number of foods that I have lost track of, but many of which have been incorporated into my own diet.
I have gotten my personal training certification and am helping not only myself but others in the goal of getting healthy and fit.
What are my goals for 2014?
◙ Hit goal weight
◙ Run 1/2 marathon
◙ Get spinning certification
◙ Follow workout routine for 3 months
◙ Inspire others
◙ Teach children how to exercise and have fun
◙ Teach children how to exercise and have fun
Funny enough, last night I had a dream that I hit goal weight and I was happy where I was. The emotions of getting there was so overwhelming and filled with so much joy that I was crying. Not only in my dream but I woke up crying. This has reaffirmed that I will be able to hit my goal, and I can experience that joy and happiness.
These are my goals for 2014, they are big but all of them are attainable. Lots of great stuff going on that I am looking forward to. What goals are you setting up for yourself for the upcoming year?


.jpg)

Ashley-
ReplyDeleteGreat goals for 2014! The way you OWN your goals on a regular basis, I have full confidence in you!
Have a super happy successful January! :-)