I decided that this year is going to be my year with exercise and trying new things. I have signed up for my 1st ever 1/2 marathon in Philadelphia. I will be running on March 30th and I cannot wait to get out there and push myself to see how far I can go.
Having just got back from a cruise last Sunday, I jumped on the wagon and started training for the marathon. I also combined the running training with Shaun T25 to get me through the next 16 weeks.
This past week I nailed my running schedule and I am looking forward to continuing it. So my plans for this week are as follows:
Sunday: 3 mile run
Monday: 4 mile run/Alpha Cardio
Tuesday: 4 mile run/ Alpha Total Body
Wednesday: Alpha Speed 1.0
Thursday: 3 mile run/Alpha Cardio
Friday: 4 mile run/ Alpha Lower Focus
Saturday: Alpha Ab Intervals
I also made some yummy meals for the week:
Breakfast: Broccoli Egg Muffin
Dinner: Chicken with Spinach and Tomato
Have a great week everyone!



Hello Ashley! I found your blog through LoseIt! and have read a couple of your archived entries. Very inspirational!! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete