Friday, April 19, 2013

Medium Kind of Day

It certainly is a medium kind of day but in a good way!! That is because this week I am fitting into size medium dresses! You read that right, I am beyond stoked! I have been in sort of a funk the past two weeks because I have not been noticing much change in the mirror which has been bothering me and I feel like I am getting heavier and not thinner. I know that it is my mind playing tricks on me which is why I went upstairs and started trying on my "save these dresses until I can fit in them one day". That day came today and let me tell you I was floored! There are a number of dresses that I never thought I could get in to and while they showed a few rolls, they were still very flattering on me. 


Here is a picture to show you what i look like from the start and then now at 57 lbs lost!


Sometimes I think we look in the mirror and see who we once were. It is important to remember that what YOU see in the mirror is not always what you look like to OTHERS. I have learned to ignore what you see in the mirror because it messes with your head and can put you in a place that you do not want to be. 

I am keeping this short and sweet but stay tuned, because I will have a big announcement coming soon that you will want to read. It is something I never dreamed would happen to me in a million years but it is going to come true with will power and self control.

☺Ashley☺

2 comments:

  1. Great job! You look stunning and I can tell how proud you are to fit that size medium.

    Can't wait for you to share your news! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot!!

    Medium FTW!

    And that dress is GORGEOUS!!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete