Fast forward to last year, with my weight on the rise back up to almost 260 lbs, something had to be done for sure. I took the necessary steps to try and improve my own health. My friend died of diabetes complications and I did not want her death to be in vane and without any good coming to it. I have worked my butt off since then, almost 11 months later and I have finally closed one door for good on my weight loss journey.
I am in Onederland!!
I am beyond thrilled to get to a point in my life and on the scale that I never thought I would reach. It shows to me that hard work and dedication can pay off if you believe in yourself, have motivation and self control to make good choices and be conscious of the food that enters your body.
You all have the same opportunity that I do to be better even healthier tomorrow than you are today. You too can see this number on the scale one day, you have to believe in yourself and push yourself to be uncomfortable some times and make that your norm. Go out there and tell yourself how worth it you are and how fabulous you are and believe!
☺Ashley☺

Ashley!
ReplyDeleteWhat an inspiration!! I, too, have no recollection of being on Onederland, and am working my butt off (hopefully literally!) to get there!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On your latest milestone!
I wish you many more and can't wait to share in your victories!
I remember when I had that moment. Congratulations on this victory! Keep up the hard work.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Seeing those numbers on the scale is an amazing feeling and sharing it with us is an inspiration for the rest of us who are trying to get healthier. Keep up the good work!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome. Onederland is a dream for me now. I am trying to get to Twoville and stay there. Love your site!
ReplyDeleteSo proud for you Ashley!
ReplyDeleteThat is an announcement worth waiting for!
Congratulations and keep up the great work!