I had a wonderful weigh in this week. I have finally hit a loss of 50lbs! I am still shocked to see the picture because it has taken so long and never really realized how much better I feel/how different I look. Those two jars have really been my motivation to get myself into shape so that I look AND feel good. I found a picture of me from last February and people cannot believe I looked like I did! I wake up in the morning knowing that what I am doing is the best thing I can do for myself. Pushing to make me better than who I once was. I do have to admit, there is saggy skin starting to show but that is not going to deter me from losing the last 50 lbs in my journey to be healthy. I found my BMI from when I first started and what it is today so I thought I would share.
June 25, 2012 my BMI was 41.4.
March 15,2013 my BMI is 33.6
If you want to lose the weight bad enough, you will find the way. Do not get discouraged over plateau's or feelings of helplessness. You need to sit down and get a game plan together so that you can continue to move forward and achieve things you never thought were possible. There is so much to life and I enjoy life a lot more now with the weight gone. I may never be perfect or look perfect but I am happy with who I have become. I have learned so much about myself and food in general that I do not ever see myself going back to the young woman I once was. Do not give up on your dreams. If you want to be healthy and lose weight, fight for it like it was life or death for someone close to you. There are people struggling with cancer and other diseases every day fighting to live. What is stopping you from fighting to live?
☺Ashley☺


Congratulations on losing your 50th pound!! You are absolutely right, if you truly want to lose weight you will find a way. Even making small changes can help in the long run. You don't have to have the latest, most expensive machines; you just have to have determination, a vision and patience.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss! I like the visual representation of your weight loss that you've got.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are an AWESOME person!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)