I am so annoyed at this moment in time. This month has been a great month with getting additional exercise in and eating better than I have over the past few months. I have been feeling over the moon with the way things have been progressing and so I expected to see it on the scales.
Here is my problem. On Mondays I have been weighing in at my house like I have been doing over the past year. My weight has stayed the same every time I jump on the scale. Fast forward to Thursdays and I decided to weigh in at my friends house. Her scale says that I am lighter than my scale says. So, I have been using her scale since it shows my weight is continuing to drop.
I realize I should take the number at face value since I feel amazing and that is what it is all about. However, I just get frustrated with the fact that the scale does not show how amazing I feel. Plus, the scale at my friends house is getting me closer to a marker that I have been looking forward to. Being in the overweight category of the BMI scale! That is such a huge accomplishment and I want to get there so badly and soon. I have decided to really examine my eating style and try to clamp it so the scale at my house continues to move down like my friends.
I am feeling excited that weigh ins for August are on Thursdays this month. The scale seems to be very nice on those days.
☺Ashley☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment