Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July Goals

I made a comment yesterday to my friend at how amazing time has flown by and that it is already July. It seems like just yesterday that it was the middle of February. This past month has been wonderful because I have really been enjoying the weather. It has been so long since I can remember not being cold and June's weather has been so nice to me.

Here is a recap of June's goals:
  1. Come up with at least 3 Non Scale Victories for the month. Bra size is smaller, underwear size is smaller, complemented on my weight loss by others, tried 2 new foods: jicama and fresh basil
  2. Try 1 new exercise class. Spinning and body combat
  3. Enjoy my vacation in Cape May and bike ride while down there. Done with walks
  4. Make 3 new dinner recipes and at least 1 new desert/candy recipe. Not even touched
  5. Exercise at least 4 days a week. Did it! 
  6. Track daily and stay under budget except on weigh in days (Saturdays) Did except June 30th

Basically, it was an overall good month and completed 5/6 of my goals. I can totally appreciate those goals. The interesting thing was also that I modified some of my goals but completed them in the same. Cooking was not on my list of top priorities or trying anything new but that is okay, next month I will try and see if I can do it.

Speaking of next month.. Here are July's goals:
  1. Come up with two non scale victories.
  2. Incorporate more spinning classes.
  3. Go swimming at least once during the month.
  4. Stick to my food menu while in Cape May.
  5. Continue my soda challenge/Work on my 60 miles in 60 days challenge
  6. Exercise at least 4 days a week.
  7. Try 2 new foods throughout the month.
  8. Lose 10 pounds in 2 months.

How did you do last month? What goals are you setting for yourself for the upcoming month?


☺Ashley☺

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, congratulations!!!!! on 5/6 for June!! Way to go!!!

    July looks very do-able! I live in Sunny/Rainy Florida so it has been extremely hot and icky for the most part, and now that July is here we get sunny rainstorms that turn into hellish lightning nightmares in minutes.... which makes me nervous trying to run outdoors.

    Good luck with July, I look forward to blog-stalking you! :) :)

    ReplyDelete