Monday:
- Body Pump: 1 hour workout that uses weights to tone the different muscle groups of the body. You can set your bar to what you are comfortable lifting. I love the thrill and personal feeling of accomplishment when the workout is done. (Average calorie burn: 300)
- Cx Worx: 30 minute workout that focuses on tightening and toning the core by using weights, resistance bands and your own body weight. A great challenge for the core and pushes you to places you have never pushed your body before. (Average calorie burn: 100-200)
- Cx Worx: 30 minutes (see above)
- Zumba: 1 hour workout that incorporates different styles of songs into a continuous flowing workout. I love the fact that this workout can be repetitive of steps and therefore the songs are easy to pick up on. The instructor is very engaging and the people within the class become like family. (Average calorie burn: 500)
- Body Pump- 1 hour (see above)
- Zumba- 1 hour (see above)
- Cx Worx- 30 minutes (see above)
Saturday:
- Body Pump- 1 hour (see above)
- Body Combat- 1 hour workout and I will let you know how it goes. It looks like an intense workout from what I have seen.
- RPM- 45 minutes of spinning that includes different intervals throughout each song. This includes up hill climbing and racing each other while going at your own speed with your own resistance. It is a great workout to increase endurance and improve the heart and lungs. (Average calorie burn: 500)
These are certainly my favorites from the gym and I try to interchange them as much as the schedule allows. I hopefully will be adding Body Combat to my list of favorites but only after Saturday will I be sure. Also, just a note that my workout regime only increases as I continue to lose weight because I know that it will be harder to lose weight if I continue the same workout regime.
The summer is a perfect opportunity to change up your workout routine. What are you going to try that is new?
☺Ashley☺

No comments:
Post a Comment