Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Goals

The months seem to be cruising right along these days. It is already June and I have no idea where May went off to. So many great things happened in May, I did not hit all my goals but that is okay because the way the month went, I would not have had it any other way. I think the biggest thing I took away from last month is that it is not as important to lose huge amounts of weight as it is about the experimenting and trying of new foods/exercises to change up the routines. So if I do not drop 5 lbs this month, who cares? I have lost a combined total of 61 lbs in the last year and that is a huge success for me. The weight loss will slow down eventually and I am more than okay with that. 

Inspired by many of the blogs I follow, I have decided to start posting monthly goals at the beginning of the month starting with.... you guessed it June!
  1. Come up with at least 3 Non Scale Victories for the month.
  2. Try 1 new exercise class.
  3. Enjoy my vacation in Cape May and bike ride while down there.
  4. Make 3 new dinner recipes and at least 1 new desert/candy recipe.
  5. Exercise at least 4 times a week.
  6. Track daily and stay under budget except on weigh in days (Saturdays).

It is never too late to come up with goals for the month. What are your goals for the month of June?

☺Ashley☺

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Great job on your goals. =) I was looking for your e-mail address on here but didn't see it. :/

    I'm a holistic health coach-- Would you be interested in a free Health History with me? 

    If you click on the "Get Started" page from my website www.ChooseYourHabits.com there is more information.

    I hope to hear from you soon. :)

    Katherine realfoodrunner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete