It came and it went in all of a matter of 7 hours thankfully. However, when the stomach bug hits you, you are done, there is no easy route with it. I was at Zumba and felt a little off but nothing too serious but by 10 pm on Wednesday I knew I was in for it.
Thursday, I slept for most of the day and was very cautious about what to put in my mouth so I would not land myself back in the bathroom. Three days later, I still do not have much of an appetite and am cautious about foods. Maybe not having an appetite is a good thing?
I always pondered though, when I have thrown up to the point where there is nothing left, if I can do a "restart" on introducing new foods. Almost as if what I went through was a way for my body to say, "Hey, I do not agree with this food anymore, let's get a little healthier with out choices". Meaning, stay away as much as possible from processed foods and gear towards the healthy stuff. Yet, time and time again, I fail to do this because I am unsure of where to start and I think I would be much more comfortable if I was in a home of my own as opposed to living under someone's roof. My eating habits would be a lot different and what I would keep in the pantry would be altogether different as well.
If you do go to the gym though, watch out because illness is lurking at every corner. I know some other people who I attend the same gym class with, and the illness has gotten them as well. All of those germs that are staying alive because of all the body heat at the gym. Make sure to use hand sanitizer and be cautious to clean the machines before and after you workout. I would not wish the stomach bug on my worst enemy! January is also the peak month for being sick, and while I know February is right around the corner, still be aware. Better to be safe than sorry!
Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment