A friend of mine last month posted on his LoseIt! account a web page that I wanted to share. It is called Every Move and it is where you can record your exercise and earn points to later earn a reward. I decided to give my workouts an extra boost, I will work towards a $5.00 donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I record how many minutes I exercise and what the exercise is and then they count up the points. The nice thing is that you do not pay for the reward, the site sends the money off to the organization. Or you can work towards your own personal reward from the list of gift cards on the website. So, if you need extra initiative when exercising, you want to jump over to the website!
www.everymove.org
Another helpful site is Gain Fitness. This is for anyone who wants to get into weight lifting without going to a personal trainer for help. I use it on my Iphone when I am in the gym and customize it to the equipment we have on the gym. A wonderful website to look at!
www.gainfitness.com
Another helpful site is Gain Fitness. This is for anyone who wants to get into weight lifting without going to a personal trainer for help. I use it on my Iphone when I am in the gym and customize it to the equipment we have on the gym. A wonderful website to look at!
www.gainfitness.com
Ashley

you are invited to follow my blog
ReplyDelete