As I sit here writing to you all, I am waiting for Frankenstorm to approach. Where I live in New Jersey, is pretty much the center of the storm and work has been called off for the next 2 days. It is just lovely, and I am not really bothered by it because I have lived on Long Island where hurricanes and storms are a normal occurance.
What am I worried about? Not being able to go out for a run. This month has been a kick butt month for running and I will be hitting 50 miles on the 31st. I enjoy going out and running my normal route and then going the neighborhood. It is not necessarily fun having the wind make running hard but that is okay, I have gotten used to it. I know that running during the storm is not the best idea which is why I won't be doing it. I mean, this storm is only three days out of my life so it is not that bad right?
Today, since I am rather bored I am going to be doing a lot of exercise once I get my butt off the couch. I want to try and lose 1.4 lbs by the end of this month because then I will have hit my 30 lb mark. I am unsure if it will happen but I am going to try my hardest that is for sure.
One thing I have noticed over the past month is that I am loosing a boat load of inches off my body. From the beginning to the end I have lost about 11 1/2 inches. It is pretty crazy and to see clothes that fit at the beginning of the month that no longer fit now. It is pretty exciting!
I am excited to see what November is like!
Until next time......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you guys are safe up there! The wind is starting to pick up here in northeast TN. I imagine we won't be seeing too much of this storm compared to you guys. 3 days in is definitely better than risking your safety for a run :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you for kicking butt with the running...I MISS IT! I hope to get back at it tonight...will see how it goes.
ReplyDeleteMiss your blogs, so glad everything is going well!