I have reclaimed my eating and exercising. I am motivated more now than ever to get back to the person I was pre-March injury. I want to be stronger and better than I once was.
What steps am I taking? Well the 15 goals for this year but I have created an awesome support group that I once had. I have two friends on LoseIt! who are my buddies for the month. We all gained weight last year and now we are working on getting back to who we once were. I love having that support system, the people I can text to motivate me to work out and get myself moving. They are some fabulous ladies!
I also made a pact with two other beautiful ladies. I connected with two fellow bloggers to help each other with the help of a Google Folder shared between us. These ladies are Amy and Julie. Check out their blogs, they share some great stuff. We have a sheet for our food, a sheet for bragging among other uploads. I love having the extra accountability.
So for the record, I have exercised 9 days straight and feel best doing it in the morning than at night. I also have recorded everything that has passed my lips. I had 2 bad days but I am shrugging that off and continuing on..
Official stats for weight in..
1/1/2015 215.2 lbs
1/8/2015 212.2 lbs
- 3 lbs
I am feeling like a rockstar today! So excited for this number. I feel like I am on top of the world ready to jump to an amazing healthy body. How did you do this week?



What a great job! You seem to have a fantastic plan in place! Glad to be a part of it with you :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the post! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete