Wednesday, October 22, 2014
100 Days to Weight Loss Motivational
Things are finally starting to look up with my eating. I finally got my first real workout this morning and it felt awesome! I definitely need to do more workouts with Turbo Fire.
So I bought the book called '100 Days of Weight Loss'. Every day you read 1 page and then do the activity that it asks you to do. I have gotten through 2 days and I really like the book so far.
Day 1: I used to be that way... The goal is to identify your fears and write them down. Fears tend to be negative so the goal is to change them into something more positive. So you turn your fears into something positive with this... I used to...... but now....
Day 2: Interested or committed.... Most people chose interested as their way of doing weight loss. They do it when it is convenient but once a night out or event around food, all of the regiment and routine goes out the window. You say to yourself 'just this one time' and then you become a repeat offender of that excuse.
The other type of person is the committed type. This is the type of person who does not budge when there is temptation.
I am the interested person and am planning to actively work on being a committed person. The hardest part of being committed is the unplanned food in the teachers room and I cannot say no. I start today, making better decisions and saying 'no' when it comes to the food that is not planned in my menu. I need to be committed, to take back my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment