Monday, August 11, 2014

Oh hey you beautiful blog

I have really missed blogging and it has been far too long. Amazing how the summer has just gone right past me and I have not even blinked!

To recap the craziest summer of my life...
End of June- Went to Florida
July 3rd- Got a 2nd grade teaching job! Yay!
July- August 11th- Looking for an apartment, packing my bedroom, unpacking in my classroom

And lots of other things in between. Tomorrow I am leaving for a week and a half and by the time I get back home it will be moving day which is August 30th!! 

School starts September 2nd!

Went to get a physical today and the scale registered at 211 lbs. While there are some other factors like my period, clothing and it being the middle of the day, this number is completely unacceptable. I rang in the New Year at 179 lbs. Go ahead and say holy crap, I certainly have..

For those who are mathematically illiterate, that is a whopping 32 lbs less than I currently weigh now. 

Yep, I did that, I am the loser who let my knee injury get the best of me and say screw it all. But here I am back in the saddle. I started TurboFire again today and will be following that through for the next 4 months. I am determined to get back to 179 and continue my journey. I want to make it to 25 and be at a happy weight.

So here is to all the wonderful new things that are happening in life, and here is to my health! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I've missed you!

    Glad to see you have not given up. My success or lack there of is in full force too!

    Is there anything I can do to help you? Want to start joining me for weight in's again? I haven't been doing so great at that post myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you too!! And I'm happy you are back in the saddle and ready to start again!!

    Congratulations on the teaching position!!! I am super excited for you and know you're going to do great!!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete