Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bump In The Road

All journeys have bumps in the road, and mine is certainly no exception. It has been one of the toughest things to get through but I am starting to finally see the light at the end of a tunnel that I never thought I would get through.

Let's recap all that happened and I will explain away the 25 lbs I gained. (It's all about excuses right?)


  1. March- 1/2 marathon which resulted in a knee injury
  2. April- Easter and a 6 lb gain. Boo hoo I can't walk, nor run, so let's eat instead.
  3. May- I am pissed I just gained 6 lbs, screw it I am done counting calories. Let's try different food plans and see if MORE restrictive is better.
  4. June- Oh crap, what have I done? 25 lbs added on? Not able to fit in my shorts or regular pants? Ugh.
  5. July- Game time, start exercising and recording what I eat. Getting a game plan started for August.
So there we have it, run down of the months and the crap job I did with eating and not exercising. Which means enough blaming and self loathing, now it's time to pick myself up and keep go.

I have a vision, a desired goal to loose 30 lbs before my 25th birthday which is in 221 days. So, I need to get focused, get over these bumps in the road and start cruising again. I know the way and the path, I just need to get myself motivated to do it.


2 comments:

  1. So happy to see you back!

    Together, we can do this! I have your back and am encouraging you on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm late to the party!

    I feel ya about the slump. And the 25lb gain? Join the club!

    you've got some good plans in place, and I hope to see some good results from them!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete